Plastic Bottle Manufacturer: General Labour & Quality Control
Start Date: Immediate
This manufacturing company helps businesses design and produce custom plastic bottles in any size, colour, and shape imaginable, allowing businesses to package their product in the latest eye-pleasing designs.
The company manufacturers bottles and containers for a range of products, including food, gardening, personal care, industrial chemicals, household cleaners and other household goods. They also provide a range of caps and boxes for the containers they produce.
Duties will include:
- stand and observe the production machine creating the plastic bottles or lids,
- removing the finished product from the machine,
- inspecting the product to ensure they are shaped properly, and without holes
- boxing up the bottles and label them for shipping
- help keep a tidy and clean work area, to prevent dirt particles from coming into contact with the bottles
*** CALL NOW - CALLS DO TAKE PRIORITY ***
CALL Robin at 905-547-0560 Monday to Friday between 10am to 3pm to book your personal interview!
TO SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS! Visit our website at www.ablemployment.com to apply directly with your resume. ***APPLYING ONLINE IS AS EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3!*** as the more we know about you the faster we can match you to the right job!
Any questions, please call the above number or email us at email@example.com
To view all of our jobs, visit our HOT JOBS page at our website www.ablemployment.com
- Steel toe work shoes/boots
- Ability to stand at the machine during the shift
- Ability to wrap and pack boxed of empty plastic bottles according to requirements by maneuvering between machine, packaging area and shipping pallets.