Setup Sanitation - Frozen Pastry Processing Plant
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high quality frozen desserts for Retail and Food Service customers across North America. They are currently looking for energetic individuals to join there Set-up Sanitation Team.
You will be required to do the following duties:
- Daily sanitation duties including cleaning and sanitizing throughout the plant in production areas
- Dismantling, cleaning, and sanitizing processing equipment
- Sanitation and housekeeping functions throughout the plant
- Assisting with production area cleanup (removing garbage bins)
- Washing down equipment in the wash down room
- Lifting up to 20-30 lbs on a regular basis
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Daniel (Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm) to set up your personal interview 519-646-1225!
Check out some more of our great job openings on the 'Hot Jobs' section of our website www.ablemployment.com