General Labour: Food Distribution Warehouse
Start Date: Immediate
LOOKING TO WORK WITH A FACILITY WHO PROMOTES A POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT?
***DO YOU?*** Actively contribute to a positive working environment? Thrive in a fast pace, ever changing, never boring, physical work environment? THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU! We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials in preparation for delivery or pickup according to schedule (loading/unloading up to 50 lbs, pack, wrap, label, ship).
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
* Monday to Friday work week
* The site is fully Transit accessible!
* Convenient weekly pay by direct deposit every Friday!
* Employee Referral Bonus Plan - Ask us for more details!
- CSA Approved Safety Shoes
- Comfortable working with food
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs
- Full-time Position: 40 hours per week
- NO WAREHOUSE OR GENERAL LABOURER EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
APPLY TODAY TO START WORKING ASAP!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Chris to book your personal interview 604-630-8343!
Please call Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. OR e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job # 12743
Visit the HOT JOBS section of our website www.ablemployment.com to see more full-time job openings!