Textile Screen Printer Technician
Start Date: Immediate
Our client, a well known and respected clothing company is actively seeking an experienced Screen Print Operator. Apply your artistic ability to this temp-to-perm opportunity!
Shift: 8am-4:30pm - Mondays to Fridays *some Saturdays.required*
- Responsible for adjusting position of design or screen for printing
- Sizing & re-sizing logos
- Set up and adjust printing machines
- Pressing logos onto clothing
- 1-2 years of experience operating a screen printer
- Knowledge of Vector Artwork and Illustrator Programming.
- Experience with paint application for apparel
APPLY NOW FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume or e-mail your resume directly to GTA@ablemployment.com to create your profile with us!
After submitting your resume, qualified applicants would be contacted shortly after.
Peaks about this position:
-Long term work
-Temp to hire
-QSPP quick start pay program we will pay you the next day after your first shift!
-Referral programs of $100
-Room for growth
-Company events and BBQs
How To Apply:
If you meet the requirements and would like to be considered for this position, send in your resume!
Send your resume to GTA@ablemployment.com and to create your profile, only then you can call John or Chantelle at 416-637-2351. Do not call without sending your resume
Press Machine ExperienceLima, Chantelle