Heavy Equipment Mechanic
$20.00 - $25.00/hr
Start Date: Immediate
- OSSD or Grade 12 Equivalent
- Registered with the Ministry of Apprenticeship and Colleges and Trades or have certification of completion.
- Basic knowledge of Welding, Fabricating and Hydraulics
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous mechanical background working with a variety of construction equipment
- Must be knowledgeable with both Gas and Diesel Engines
- Must be able to work with/without Supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Mostly Day Shifts but must be flexible
- May be required to go out of town on Service Calls or for Emergency Breakdowns
TO SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS!
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and then call Bonn (Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm) to set up your personal interview 519-646-1225!
Check out some more of our great job openings on the 'Hot Jobs' section of our website www.ablemployment.com