Forklift Operator - Seafood Processing Plant
$17 an Hour
Start Date: Immediate
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the Lower Mainlands oldest and most recognized seafood processing plants!
If you're a certified and experienced Sit Down Counter Balance operator, this could be the job for you!
- These positions are seasonal in nature but can lead to full time ongoing permanent employment for the right candidate!
- Loads of Potential Overtime!
- Convenient weekly pay by direct deposit every Friday!
- Referral Bonus Plan!
- Reliable Vehicle
- Comfortable lifting 50 lbs
- Full-Time Position (40 Hours per week - Students need not apply)
- Communicate effectively in English; Ability to follow directions both written and verbal
- Forklift Certified (Class 1,4,5)
Previous experience working as a forklift operator in a seafood processing plant is an asset. Please outline your experience while booking your personal interview.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY NOW!
TO SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS: Visit our website at www.ablemployment.com to apply directly with your resume, as the more we know about you the faster we can match you to the right job! ***APPLYING ONLINE IS AS EASY AS 1 - 2 - 3!***
After applying On-Line - CALL Emily at 604-648-2259, Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm to book your personal interview!
Applicants that follow up with a phone call after submitting their application will get priority!
To view all of our available jobs, visit our HOT JOBS page at our website www.ablemployment.com
We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Any questions please call the above number or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org